Though the 5Star Podcast will always be free to listen to, there are production costs involved by hosting the website and media files, and of course all the books I read cost money, too. I didn't really want to ask for donations when I'm getting so much enjoyment out of the project, but I also don't have an extravagant lifestyle and would be most grateful if you wanted to make a contribution. So, as a bit of an incentive, if you donate, you will get:
- A personal thank you from me, as well as my ongoing gratitude.
- Your name, organisation or website mentioned as a sponsor in an episode within a month of your donation, if you wish.
- The opportunity to feature on an episode of the Podcast: Donors receive a list of potential upcoming books, and if any of them appeal to you your thoughts would be welcome in written or verbal form.
- You get to make me read a book. No amount of money will cause me to feature a book I wouldn't have rated 5 stars, but if there's a title dear to your heart I will promise to read it, review it on Goodreads and, if I do give it a 5 star rating to include it on the Podcast at the earliest opportunity.
- And finally, a donation will give you, or a person of your choosing, a free entry into our next 5Star Event, when and whatever that may be.
Any amount of money you can spare is most gratefully received. I've enjoyed books that cost £0.77, and spent over £300.00 on one author over many years, just to show you the scale your money could open up.